Monday, June 8, 2009

Beat the heat

I'm still a bit in shock about all of the orders and emails that have been pouring in this week & last. For this week I have 10 orders to create, when my ideal number is 5. Mondays are usually my busiest emailing day since I stopped answering them during the weekend, but this morning was a new record. I had about a dozen emails about brand new orders, and just about as many from current customers or people still working out the details.

Hopefully things will slow down a little in the coming weeks, because in a few days I'll be placing an order for my new large & lovely screens! But for now I'm sweltering in the workroom, which is always the hottest room in the house. Moving didn't even fix that! Cold, crispy grapes anyone?

Cold, Crispy Grapes

No comments: