Monday, June 14, 2010

Felineapple

We picked up some fruit for a get together the other weekend, and as we were cutting everything up Justin asked if I wanted to make an arrangement or anything with the empty pineapple shell. Well, no, but I was interested in turning it into some sort of weird animal.

I was planning on using some of the pineapple core for a trunk-like nose, but barely had enough for the stubby legs. One thing led to another and I soon had a "Felineapple" on my hands.

Felineapple, close

Felineapple


We also picked up an "ugly fruit", and almost forgot to open it up before everyone left. Though the outside may look a bit scary (and about the size of a grapefruit), the inside has wedges & a flavor very much like an orange. They are so juicy, though, you may want to eat it over the sink!

Ugly Fruit - outside

Ugly Fruit - inside

No comments: