Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Veggie Soup Preview

Veggie Soup, 1

Another meal that I've been loving for diet days is this super low calorie veggie soup. At around 100 calories for 2 loaded cups of soup, this one really fills you up.

Veggie Soup, 2

I'm planning on making it again this week and chopping up the veggies a little smaller to see if I prefer it that way. Either way I will hopefully have the recipe ready for you soon!


Adjusting to the new laptop is definitely slowing me down right now. I've got a new screen, new operating system, the keyboard is arranged differently (I use a lot of shortcuts too!), my pen mouse isn't in the normal spot, and I had to get new versions of some of the editing programs I use. I feel like I'm having to learn everything over again & every move is very deliberate & unnatural. I'm starting to see a little progress, but it will take time! However, I am definitely enjoying the ability to take my computer all over the house! It will all be worth it in the end.

No comments: