Thursday, July 23, 2015

Funky Fingers, "Rollin' With My Homies"

I actually painted my nails last week! It's probably the first time this year.

When we were at Five Below I could resist this aqua, yellow, and black glitter polish. I've only bought one of their Funky Fingers polishes before, and it was pretty terrible, but at only $3 I figured I'd give it a try. I painted it over a black base and (go figure) it was one of the worst glitters I've ever worked with! Very clumpy, but manageable.

Funky Fingers "Rollin' With My Homies"

That night the polish on my index finger popped off. I re-painted it, but the next day both index fingers popped off! I didn't want to deal with it anymore, so I just painted those with a matching teal polish. By the next day I'd lost another nail worth of polish and ended up pulling everything off. I would definitely recommend avoiding Funky Fingers polishes, but wouldn't be surprised if another color suckered me again in the future! ;)

No comments: