Monday, July 13, 2009

Ambigram Ink

Well, the screen burning was a bust, so I'm going to try to clean off the emulsion so that I can use it again (though I'm not really expecting it to work). At least re-covering a screen does not cost as much as a brand new one! I should have figured switching to a different brand of mesh would not be a smooth transition, but I have a few ideas of what might have been the problem and I'll give it another go this week. Today we'll be doing a little minor surgery on my lightbox.

And now, a few more tattoos of finished ambigrams (and one non-ambigram). I will say that a few unfortunate changes were made on some of these. Click on the image to find a link to the original designs.

"Cambiare" & "Averefede" Ambigram Tattoo
"Cambiare" & "Averefede" Ambigram Tattoo

"Carpe Diem" Ambigram Tattoo
"Carpe Diem" Ambigram Tattoo

Rabbit Shaped Quote Tattoo
Rabbit Shaped Quote Tattoo

"Nathan" & "Michael" Ambigram Tattoo
"Nathan" & "Michael" Ambigram Tattoo

No comments: