Sunday, September 12, 2010

Orson update

Well, I haven't been around here much lately because I have been working hard on something new ~ a blog for Orson! We wanted to have a separate spot to post tons of his pictures & stories & such so that they wouldn't take over my blog or Justin's Facebook page and drive everyone crazy. I started from the beginning, doing at least one post for each week until I was caught up with the present day. Can you believe he is now 2 months old?!

You can find Orson's blog here ~ harvling.wordpress.com
Or, if you are just in it for the pictures, you can always check out his set on Flickr.

He looks so different front those early pictures! At first the change was gradual, but now I can barely recognize him in the early shots. The newborn look is passing, and he has started doing all sorts of cute stuff ~ lots of smiling, giggling, & cooing. Don't get me wrong, there is still plenty of crying, but the cute times mostly make up for that.

And now some highlights!

Week 6 Frog towel

Super smile

Blue Robot PJs

Orson & ladle

9 week pout

Orson with sunglasses

9 week happy Orson

No comments: