Friday, October 9, 2015

5:2 Update - Week 38, Month 9

This is the last weight loss update I'm going to leave for a while. I'm still exercising and doing the 5:2 diet (2 days a week), but after losing 30+ pounds, progress is a lot slower. I'm at the point now where I'm only loosing a pound or two every month, so there's no point in giving updates that often! I'll probably wait until the year mark to update again.

As you can guess, I lost about a pound this month and 1/2 inch off my waist. (Which is probably good considering how many festivals & fairs & events we had this month!) Perhaps I'd have better results if I switched things up a bit, trying a different diet or exercise plan, but I'm content as long as the numbers are going down, even if it is super slow! I still want to lose more, but I'm also pretty happy where I am now... I don't even mind wearing a swimsuit, or going clothes shopping anymore! :)

By the way, a couple of our friends recently started the Whole 30 diet, eating more natural & cutting out a lot of sugars & carbs for 30 days, and they lost a *ton* of weight during that month (like 30 lbs. each I think)! I don't think I could give up diet sodas (and all of the other stuff) for that long, but I wanted to mention it in case it sounds like something that would work for you.

No comments: