Saturday, July 19, 2014

Update on the Move

Things are getting interesting here! Thursday we will be closing on the house and then doing the big move on Saturday. (We'll probably take a few things over between then) Justin's school starts pre-planning the next Tuesday and Orson starts Pre-K the week after that. There are so many big life changes coming up *really soon* & it's a bit surreal.

I have been obsessively stalking Pinterest lately, searching for all sorts of Home Dec & painting things, and planning out details for each room. We've lived with white walls and no decorating budget for so long, this is like a whole new world for me! Once we get settled I have so many things I want to share on the blog, and hopefully I'll have lots of upcoming room makeovers to post about too. Though I've definitely been enjoying the break too! ;)

No comments: