Monday, October 8, 2012

Dinners for the Week

I am currently in the queasy stages of the first trimester and dinners this week were chosen solely based on what I thought my stomach could handle over the next few days. The funny thing is, as yummy as they were at the time I don't think I could handle them this week! I guess my tastes are a little more temperamental than I thought.

Spaghetti Casserole

Baked Spaghetti Casserole with Roasted Brussels Sprouts (2 dinners, pictured above) - minus the peppers, as usual

Chinese Roast Chicken & Corriander Rice with Roasted Green Beans (2 dinners) - Based on this recipe but multiplied enough to make 10 drumsticks

► Miso Chicken, Black Eyed Peas, and Hash Browns - We forgot about the chicken in the freezer that needed to get used up & put together the mish-mash of sides by further raiding the freezer. I mixed up a dengaku style sauce for the bite sized pieces of chicken.

No comments: