Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Spiders & Webs over Red

There are so many Halloween nail designs I wanted to try, but I only paint my nails once a week! I had to sit down and plan out each week of October to make sure I don't waste a week. (I'm sure December will be the same way!)

My first manicure is spiders & webs on sparkly red ~

Spiders on Red

The base color is China Glaze "Ruby Pumps", which is actually a bluer, cherry red (a color I find impossible to display on a computer screen!) & a very lovely, sparkly polish. I stamped the webs & spiders from Bundle Monster plate BM-13 with Konad special black & white. These two designs didn't stamp that well from my plate & I had to do a lot of touch-ups.

Apparently there are not many spiderweb stamping designs out there. Some of the nails blogs I read are doing a 'Halloween Challenge' where they create nail art based on specific themes throughout the month. While I really liked my manicure at first, apparently last week was the 'spiderweb' theme and I got pretty tired of seeing this same design stamped again & again.

Next week - candy corn! I'm going to try to get in the habit of posting my nail designs on Wednesdays so expect to see it then.

1 comment:

Lizzy O. said...

So Halloween-y. Love the webs.