Sunday, November 4, 2012

Dinners for the Week(s)

Asian Lettuce Wraps

Asian Lettuce Wraps (pictured above, 2 dinners)

Chicken Tikka Masala (2 dinners) - Great recipe, but you only need about 2 tsp of salt total. This time I tried adding some green peas to the rice, inspired by this version, but I didn't think it was quite as good.


Dinner has been all over the place lately! We cooked these meals leading up to our Halloween party, which we also did a ton of cooking for, and after that my husband demanded a week of easy meals! Leftovers, chicken nuggets, I don't even remember what all we made. This week I have a bad cold & not much sounds appetizing, so we are going simple again - grilled cheese with soup, rotisserie chicken, and a frozen lasagna.

This is the last week of my first trimester and I'm hoping the nausea will be over soon. It actually hasn't been too bad over all (and seemed to be mostly gone before I caught this cold), but my weak stomach has been choosing most of the dinners lately.

No comments: