Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Hearts & Things

I apologize for how boring the blog has become lately. Without photos there is not much to blog about, other than posting the ambigrams & such. (Occasionally a photo will turn out, but I think the camera can no longer handle any close up or far away views, and the vast majority of my photos are macro. It's so sad.)

I have been working on screen printing lately, but the story is always about the same. Every week I burn a new screen, it doesn't turn out, but it's better than last time so at least there is some progress. Right now I'm not actually sure what I can do to improve it next time, and they are so exhausting to work with. I can't wait to get past this stage and back to the printing!

I have been busy with ambigrams, though, and quite a few other graphics. Here is a collection of new hearts and a two random designs that were custom ordered.



Medical Symbol in Plumeria Flowers & Ivy

Medical Symbol in Plumeria Flowers & Ivy


"BSH" Heart Design

"BSH" Heart Design


"Moraga" & "Perez" Heart Design

"Moraga" & "Perez" Heart Design


"Guard with Dilligence" Heart Design

"Guard with Dilligence" Heart Design


"Angelina" & "Mikah" Heart Design

"Angelina" & "Mikah" Heart Design


"JDAL" Heart Design

"JDAL" Heart Design


"DJRB" Initials Sketch

"DJRB" Initials Sketch

No comments: