Sunday, August 12, 2012

Dinners for the Week

This week we went with some old & new favorites for dinners ~

Chicken Cobbler Casserole with side salad (2 dinners) - I do make a few changes to this recipe (more bread!) which I need to type up soon.

► Tacos

Onion BBQ Chicken with roasted broccoli (2 dinners) - It looks like the firs site is down but you can still see the recipe faintly in the background.



I did try out one new recipe for breakfast ~

Bacon & Egg Ring - I only used about 1/4 of the cheese called for and 1/2 piece of (thinly sliced) ham lunchmeat in place of the bacon slices. I cut the ring into 5 pieces for breakfast through the week and it was so good I'll be making it again this week!

Next time I think I will cut it into 4 pieces instead of 5 to make it a little more filling and easier to divide up. I checked the nutrition info (with my ingredient changes) and it looks like 1/5 is 250 calories or 1/4 is 300 - not too bad!

No comments: