Wednesday, March 10, 2010

5 months

I took this photo at the 5 month mark, which was... yikes, nearly a week ago?
Oh well, I've about given up on trying to be *too* punctual with my posts!!

Pregnant - 5 months

Right now I'm in the middle of the 23rd week and not much is going on.
The belly is giant, and getting kicked often, but other than that life is pretty normal!

We are still not sure what all Justin's brother has for us in terms of furniture/supplies (and it sounded like they have two of everything & are eager to get rid of it), or what clothing & things we might get from showers, so I feel like I can't really research/buy/make/register for anything until after all of that. And I *am* the type to read reviews, plan things, & make list upon list, so waiting around with no plan is making me a little antsy! It's not like I want to rush out & put together a nursery now, but I'd like to be able to leisurely pick things up along the way instead of running around at the last minute, you know?

1 comment:

Marilyn M. King said...

You look so beautiful! Keep the pics coming, I want to see my great nephew 's growth! x0x0