Saturday, October 19, 2013

Ginger Chicken with Peanuts

I *love* Chinese food. When I was growing up and my family asked where we should eat out, they often added, "and don't say Chinese food!" because they knew it would always be my answer. I've tried making Asian foods again and again, and while I've got a pretty good recipe for Hot & Sour Soup, we haven't had much luck with the meals. After a few experiments I recently came up with a recipe that we really loved.

Ginger Chicken with Peanuts

Honestly the sauce doesn't immediately make me think 'Chinese take-out', and I think that is because of the strong ginger flavor, but it is so good that I don't want to mess with it! Everything in this recipe is cut pretty small so that you get a nice mix of flavors and textures in each bite.

Recipe here!


No comments: